Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving break







I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is now enjoying Advent!

Once again I apologize for the late update. The internet on campus has been going in and out, so although there was a lot that happened last week, I will make this short.

Sunday before Thanksgiving I went to a Bible Study on "suffering". It was a great study! It lasted around 6 hours and seemed like 2! Bob (the guy who leads it) gave me a lot of materials on the Catholic Church and some that will help with school!

On Tuesday I took the psychological exam for the Arch-diocese of Cincinnati. Lets put it this way, parts of my brain that I never knew I had where hurting afterword's. Although I hated it, I really enjoyed the day because I was able to have lunch with some of the seminarians and faculty from the seminary. Then I went to dinner with Deacon Shawn (thanks for having dinner with me).

Wednesday, I had lunch with Sarah (she is the one from back home that is thinking about becoming Catholic). We talked and it sounds like she is still trying to decide if she wants to become Catholic.

Besides all of that, I just spent time with the family and friends. Overall, it was a great and relaxing week! I have attached some pictures of the UC football game and Thanksgiving with family.

PRAYER REQUESTS: Please pray for Deacon Tony's family. He just lost his mother last week. And also for a graduate from Liberty University who is thinking about the Catholic Church. Then finally, for me and finals this upcoming week!

God bless,
Chris Osgood

No comments: