Monday, November 10, 2008

Catholics at Liberty!!!

Greetings from Liberty!!!

There was really nothing different on campus over this past week. I had the usual lunches with Antonio and others (Antonio has asked me to ask you to keep him in your prayers). On Tuesday however, we had a group of students go to the Charismatic prayer group (there where around 5 of us I believe). Then on Wed. we had our weekly dinner and what an amazing dinner it was! We have now outgrown the big table and started using 2 of them! We had 14 students show up! And 5 of which weren't Catholic! I am excited to say that because that means that the students here at LU are out and inviting others to come! We even ran into another Catholic student this week. He is a law student and friends with Jon (who wants to become Catholic)! It's amazing to see how God is working in this ministry and lets it keep growing!

Over this past weekend Jake, Maria and myself went up to Newark, NJ to visit the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal! What a trip!!! We got there at 5 am on Sat and spent all day on Saturday and part of Sunday with them. It was a great time to just relax and draw closer to our Lord! (I had many great pictures that I was going to share with you all, but I left my Camera at the Friary. So as soon as I get it back (if I do) I will send you some of the pictures).

I just want to thank you all for your prayers and support! And please continue to keep us in your prayers! The students here are starting to get home sick and tired from the end of the semester.

God bless,
Chris Osgood

No comments: