Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthdays!!!


Hey everyone!

I think this is the first update in awhile that I am getting out on time.

This week was probably one of the best weeks we have had in awhile. It has been the usual week, with the dinners and lunches, but there is a young man from New York that has moved here to Lynchburg and he started a Wed. night Rosary Prayer group. So now every Wed. night at 7 pm we are praying the Rosary!!!

This week, right after the Rosary we went to a place on campus called Doc's (it is a really nice restaurant on campus). We have been having one dinner a week there with all the Catholic's that want to come, and this week was our biggest turn out (even though many already left to go home for fall break). This past Wed. we celebrated birthdays! It was Jake's, Antonio's and Jay's. I have attached some pictures of the party to the email (I think this is our first group picture).

After the party many people had to go and get ready for the weekend. It was Fall Break and just about everyone had to leave this weekend for sporting events or to go home and relax with family. I however ended up staying on campus, in hopes of doing a lot of homework. Well, I got most of the homework done, I am just working on my last paper right now (which is due on Tuesday).

It was a very relaxing weekend and nice to just get away from everything. I was able to go to Eucharistic Adoration on Thursday night and on Friday morning! Man, I love going to that! I wish I had the chance to go more often!

Well, I hope everyone has a great upcoming week!

No comments: