Sunday, October 26, 2008

God is GREAT!!!

Hey everyone!

This post is going to be very short for a few reason's, one I don't have time and two, I can't put how great God is into words!!!

This past week we had our weekly dinner and 10 people showed up (4 of which weren't even Catholic)! It is great to see how God is working in student's lives here on campus. Most of the Catholic's couldn't come to the dinner due to the sports.

As for the rest of week, I have been here at Deep in History Conference put on by the Coming Home Network. I can't even tell you all that has happened here because I can't put it into words. But what I will say is that ALL OF YOU NEED TO COME NEXT YEAR!!!

Well, as I said it is a short email, I would talk more about this past week but we are going to the retreat now for the clergy converts. I will send out another update just for the conference and the retreat on Wed. night.

No comments: