Monday, May 4, 2009

1 week left!!!

Greetings with the love of Christ!

I hope this letter finds you all very well. It is hard to imagine what a change I have gone through while attending Liberty University. I am now done with classes and have 2 finals coming up!

This has been a very busy week and this upcoming week will be just as busy. Not with the school work, but with saying the good-byes. I have been trying to spend as much time as possible with my friends here before we move on to bigger and better things.

On Monday I went down to Elon, NC for an interview and also to visit a good friend. We went out to dinner and had a great time catching up (I wish we would have been able to spend more time together this year, but it has been busy for the both of us).

On Tuesday they made me take down the swimming pool in the dorm room :-(. Also on Tuesday Josh spoke to the Catholic class at Liberty and did a great job! The students and the professor really enjoyed it! Thank you so much for the prayers!

Wednesday I received an email from my academic advisor saying that I couldn't graduate because my old advisor didn't transfer my govt. class right. Well, after spending 3 hours walking all over campus 3 times and talking to 6 people, we finally got it straightened out and I can graduate!

Thursday night a group of us snuck out of the dorms at 3 am and went to IHOP (it has been a tradition of mine every semester). It is actually funny because every time I do this (always during finals week) there are a ton of Liberty students there.

Then Saturday night I went the prison for the last time. It was really sad (most guys are happy to get out of prison, I on the other hand was sad to leave). It was a good service as always, but they moved us into a different room and we couldn't hear that good. Hopefully, next week they get the normal room.

Besides all of that going on, my entire week was spending time with friends. Sorry for the no posting on the blog last week. There prob. wont be any posts this week either, because there is no free time.

Remember the party is this Friday from 5-8 PM at St. Thomas More for anyone who wants to come: http://www.stmva.com/

Prayer Requests:

  • For Liberty University, there was a professor that died this week and some other professors have gotten in trouble.
  • For the Catholics at Liberty.
  • For friends who are looking for jobs.
  • For finals.
  • PRAISE: I AM GRADUATING!!!

-- In Christ,
Chris Osgood

No comments: