Monday, May 18, 2009

UPDATE!!!

Greetings from OHIO!

Hey everyone! It has been a very busy week. I have traveled from VA to KY to OH.

On Monday I left Lynchburg and headed toward Louisville, KY for a fundraiser for Ignite Your Torch: http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/05/ignite-your-torch-auction.html

Tuesday was a very interesting day. It was some evangelism with a fallen away Catholic. Just some word of advice, if you tell me that you are a Catholic and not going to Mass, don't be a car salesman when I'm around: http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/05/tuesday-in-ky.html

On Wed. I was able to spend some time with good friends from Louisville. We had a lot of fun and went out to eat and then put-put.

Thursday I went to St. Catherine's (where IYT is going to be). Then I spent more time with friends at the community.

Throughout the week, I watched a number of different saint movies with my great aunt (all where very good)!

Friday I spent time with my family (mostly my niece).

Then on Saturday I spent my day at the Coming Home Network Conference on the Catholic Paul. It was very good! http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/05/catholic-paul.html

Now I am planning a trip to Charleston, SC with some friends!

Prayer Request:
  • I am speaking this Thursday at 7pm at Theology on Tap in Dayton, OH.
  • For safe travels for the trip to SC.
  • For some friends that I have spent time with that really need God and help in their life!
-- In Christ,Chris Osgood

No comments: