Sunday, January 25, 2009

Interesting week




Greetings from Liberty!!!

Well, as most of you already know it has been a very eventful week (with trying to help a girl decide life, and then the March for Life). So we will just jump right into this update.

There is no update on Trish since the last one given. Please continue to keep her in your prayers! We pray that she may choose life! Because of you and your connections, there are a ton of resources available for her. And now there are three families that are willing to take her baby in (if she so chooses). PLEASE KEEP PRAYING!!! As soon as I get more info, I will send it to you all!

We had a big turnout this week for our dinner (15) students! We actually had two students that are/interested in the Church come this week, along with a few other new faces! We certainly are growing and the Spirit is moving!

Before our dinner on Wed. a group of us went to Holy Cross to adoration. It has been awhile since I have been to adoration, so I really enjoyed it!

On Thursday, we had a few students go to the March for Life! It was great to see so many young people there and on the side of LIFE!!! It is a shame that the media did such a horrible job at delivering this news.

On Friday another group of students and I went to Theology on Tap in Danville. It was really interesting and we got a lot out of Joe's talk (thank you Joe). We learned about the Lay person's vocation and their job in the church (it is probably the most important).

Other than that, I just did some homework and tried to catch up on some sleep.

PRAYER REQUESTS:

Trish and her unborn child.

Catholics at Liberty group.

Students struggling with faith.

My school work and studies (I just got a new academic advisor. Hopefully he doesn't tell me I have to do something else to do in order to graduate).

And finally, as always, there are pictures updated. Most are from the March for Life (where I ran into the Louisville crowd)! And the last one is of the Lynchburg College Catholic Campus Ministry tonight after their mass.


In Christ,
Chris Osgood

No comments: