Monday, January 19, 2009

Rough week

May the peace of the Lord be with you all!

I am soon realizing how great our God really is! It seems that every time we know that we are on the right path, we are either being tested or tempted. Now that I am almost done with the application process for the Arch-diocese of Cincinnati, and I am so close of graduating from Liberty, the opposition starts coming.

Honestly, I am glad that the opposition is coming. After my first two years of being here where filled with persecution, I finally had last semester free from that. However, this semester, I am not dealing with persecution, no instead I am facing some opposition. I am almost done here, and the battle is just beginning. I see this as my toughest semester yet at LU, but when it is all said and done, it will be the most rewarding!

I am in over my head in my classes (just so I can graduate), and I am still looking for a job (I think I found a job here on campus, which I am really hoping I get)! The work load is going to be tough, and it seems almost impossible that I will be able to get through this semester, it's times like these, that I know there is a God, and that I am on the right path!

We have heard from a number of students that are wanting to join us, so hopefully we can get them involved (due to bad communication, they have shown up to some events but could not find us). This past week, we had our dinner and also watched the movie Bella.

PRAYER REQUESTS:
For a number of students that are starting to struggle in their faith.

For a student that is going through a tough time and has had a rough past.

For myself, as I try to finish up this semester (and for my computer that is on its last leg. Thank you to the people that are trying to help me get a new one).
May God continue to bless you all, and be with you always.

PS: Hope to see you at the March for Life!!!

In Christ,
Chris Osgood

No comments: