Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update from Christmas break

Hey everyone!!!

I hope you all had a very nice Christmas and New Year! There has been a lot that has happened over my Christmas break.

As soon as I got back from home, we celebrated my sister Dondi's 21st birthday. Then that Sunday we celebrated her daughter's (Kelly) 1 year birthday. It was good to see a lot of the family and then the 2 foreign exchange students that my uncle has.

Other than hanging out with the family, I was able to sit in on some classes at the seminary! I really enjoyed the classes, and I am can't wait to take classes there!!! On the 19th of December my friends and I went to Dave and Busters (adult Chucky Cheese) for my cousin's 23 birthday.

On Dec. 22 there was a group of guys that all got together and went to the northern part of the Arch-diocese of Cincinnati for dinner. All of the guys are thinking about a possible vocation, then we had a transitional deacon, a seminarian and 2 priests. To read more about it and see pictures you can go to: https://webmail.liberty.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=9b1f97500aa94e7fafcf5901049d1af5&URL=http%3a%2f%2ffrmartinfox.blogspot.com%2f2008%2f12%2fmy-day-off.html

Besides all of that, I got a little sick and still am getting over it. I spent a lot of time with family and the 2 foreign exchange students, worked a little at St. Henry. Then for New Years, I went to New Hope, KY to spend a few days with family and friends. Then I went to VA Beach over the last weekend to spend the weekend with my grandparents and aunt and uncle.

There will be pictures of break in the next post.

God bless,
Chris Osgood

No comments: