Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring break is over

Greetings from Dayton still,

I am lucky not to have any Monday classes, so I get to spend a little more time at home (with my niece who is in bed right now).

It has been an eventful week. With some very great news!

On Monday I got the results of my psychological exam for the seminary: http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-psychological-testing-results.html If you are interested in seeing how crazy I am.

Then I was blessed to help out Fr. Ron at St. Henry's Parish with their Stations of the Cross (for vocations).

On Wednesday, I went with Fr. Ron to a nursing home to help/watch him with the Mass. It was very nice to see the people there, and I could tell that they greatly appreciated it.

Thursday night I found out that my Great Aunt was in the hospital (she is doing much better now, but still keep her in your prayers).

Friday was the BIG DAY!!! I had my final interview at the seminary and then attended Welcome Weekend with around 11 other men who are either discerning or in the application process. We also had a chance to meet with Arch-bishop Schnurr (I didn't have a chance to take any pictures this week, sorry). But also on Friday I was approved to enter the seminary!!! For more on this weekend: http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/03/welcome-weekend.html

Other than all of that, I have just spent time with my family (mostly my niece).

In Christ,
Chris Osgood

No comments: