Sunday, March 1, 2009

This past week at Liberty University

Greetings during this wonderful season of Lent!

I hope all is well with everyone and rest assured that you all are in my prayers.

This past week has been very rough (physically and spiritual) for me. Obviously spiritual because of the temptations already occurring from the things I am fasting from during Lent. But, it is helping me grow deeper in my faith with Christ! Physically because I have been very ill for most of the week. I am doing much better now!

I did not get the job at Chick-fil-A because they have enough college students. I don't see myself being able to get a job this semester because there isn't enough time left in this semester for anyone to want to hire someone.

On Saturday, a group of us went to help Habitat for Humanity fix a house (more here: http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-is-only-half-over.html). And then after that, I went to the prison for prison ministry again! For more on that, you can read here: http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/02/great-end-to-long-day.html.

Well, I have to get going. I have a lot to do this week so please pray for me!

In Christ,
Chris Osgood

No comments: