Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update with Catholics at Liberty







Hey everyone!

I hope you all have had a great week last week! Mine was a lot of fun (mostly this past weekend)!

There wasn't to much going on throughout the week. I just spent a lot of time with friends and doing homework. The majority of last week was spent on a retreat call "Encounter With Christ".

I have attached a few pictures of the weekend, and if you want to know how the weekend went, you can go to: http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/03/encounter-with-christ-165.html

And if you wouldn't mind praying for me as I am trying to finish up these last 6 weeks of classes, and for further discernment!

Also, don't forget, if you are in or around the Lynchburg area May 8th, I am having a graduation party at St. Thomas More from 5-8 pm. You are all invited!!!

In Christ,
Chris Osgood

No comments: