Monday, March 9, 2009

Update for Catholics at Liberty


Greetings from Dayton, OH!!!

I am now back home and on spring break! It has already been a great few days being at home (watching my 15 month old niece).

This past week there hasn't been much going on. I went down to Danville to help Josh get his new house ready so his family could move into it yesterday.

Other than that I have done a lot of homework so I can enjoy my spring break and spend time with the family.

On Friday afternoon I went with Fr. Ron to shadow him at the hospital (this way I could get an incite on this particular ministry) https://webmail.liberty.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=a9eb2b4b895e4cfb95cfdb0ce9a4dc2e&URL=http%3a%2f%2fchristopherosgood.blogspot.com%2f2009%2f03%2fhospital-ministry.html. Then last night my family and I went to dinner and celebrated my dad's birthday. Pictures are attached.

Other than that not to much has happened. During this upcoming week I will be spending most of my time in the final steps of the application process with the Arch-diocese of Cincinnati, so please continue to pray for me!

Prayer requests:

Eric who is the grandson of friend's of mine. He passed out while playing basketball and was rushed to the hospital and they found 4 blood clots and it is very serious.

For our Church, we are in the beginning stages of facing some really hard persecution.

For me as I am finishing up the application process for the seminary.

PS: I will be graduating on Saturday May 9th. And if anyone is in Lynchburg, VA or around the area on Friday May 8th, I would love for you to come to my graduation party!

In Christ,
Chris Osgood

No comments: