Monday, April 20, 2009

Back in Lynchburg!

Well, today was and still is a very long day.

I got to the airport in Houston a little late and missed my first flight. So by the time I got to Houston, I only had about an hour with a friend (Ali) that I haven't seen in a long time.

We went to breakfast and spent some time catching up. It was a great time seeing her and I already miss her.

On the plane ride to Atlanta I ended up sitting next to a girl that just lost her dad. She was on the way to the funeral. Please pray for her dad's soul.

At the airport in Atlanta I saw the president of our seminary at LU. We had a very interesting convo about the Catholics at Liberty. We'll just leave it at that :)

Then on the ride back to Lynchburg I just sat next to myself and got some sleep. My friends Jon and Jess ended up picking me up from the airport and then we went out to eat.

Overall, it was a long day, and I wish I was still in Houston spending time with Ali!

No comments: