Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update from April 13-19, 2009

Greetings from the great state of Texas!

I know I said that this update would come late, but I didn't know that I would have Internet here.

What a great week/weekend!

On Sunday night (Easter) I went to my 2nd cousins' house and spent some time with them. I haven't been to their house in probably a year (even though they live 20 min. from me). It was really a great time!

Monday I did some homework and then went down to Josh and Katie's in Danville. Katie's family was there and it was really nice meeting them, her mom is a GREAT cook! After that, I came back to Liberty and finished my homework.

The most important day in my college career thus far was on Tuesday. http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/04/theres-not-much-time-left.html After class, I went to Longwood University to visit some friends (it is on the blog too).

Then on Wednesday, I just did a little bit of homework, then went over to my friend's house and spent about 4 hours in his hot tub (no joke, I didn't feel good after I got out). But it was fun!

And now we come to the weekend. I went to my classes on Thursday and then right after class, I flew out to Austin. I am still here until tomorrow morning. I don't think I have ever had so much fun at an airport before (http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/04/im-in-texas.html). The only bad thing about the airport was my batteries didn't work for my camera so I didn't get a picture with the University of Tennessee's softball team (they had some pretty girls).

Most of the trip is written on this post (although there is a little one before it): http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/04/texas.html. There are pictures on the blog of the Church.

Prayer requests:
  • Theo (who is in charge of Ignite Your Torch) she is sick.
  • Brian's grandmother who passed away this week.
  • Terri who is having surgery.
  • Ignite Your Torch Youth Conference.
  • And for a safe trip back to Lynchburg.

--
In Christ,
Chris Osgood

No comments: