Wednesday, April 15, 2009

There's not much time left

I have so much to do and so little time to do it all.

Yesterday was probably the most important day in my college career thus far. It was the day that graduation was on the line. But good news, I got through it all!!!

I had 2 papers due yesterday (life of Christ paper worth 40%, and NT Backgrounds worth 20%), then I had a test in my computer class (which I am really struggling in), but I got a high enough score on the test to stay a live in the class.

After class yesterday I went to Longwood University to visit some friends from Encounter with Christ. It was great to see them! In fact, I will be going out there next Tuesday to do a Theology on Tap with their Catholic group on campus!

Man, this week is busy, and next week may even be more hectic...

1 comment:

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

I'm so glad you could come visit!! And I did NOT appreciate your voicemail prank, mister. I could just see you wandering around, trying not to get stabbed as you looked for your car. Not funny!!