Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Prayer Request

Greetings my brothers and sisters from Liberty University!

I am writing because I have a few prayer requests.

It seems as if this week (Holy Week) is going to be very tough for the Catholic Church here at Liberty. I have already found it very hostile here and getting worse. For example, today in one of my Bible classes, the prof. along with students were making fun of the Catholic Church for believing Mary is a Perpetual Virgin. And they wouldn't give me a chance to answer. Now this is not uncommon, in fact, it is very common here. But I am asking you to please pray for the students and faculty here, especially on Holy Thursday. Every time I miss class, I am told that it becomes anti-Catholic day (from my friends who are in the class). This Thursday I am missing my classes to go home for Easter. So please pray for them!

Second, pray for the Catholics here at Liberty and the Catholic group here on campus. Although I am about to graduate, I know that there is still one more thing I must do for the group before I leave. I can't say what this thing is because it is a surprise, but I need to do it. It will only work however, with your prayers! And please ask for the intercessions of Dr. Jerry Falwell (I know he used to be a Baptist, but he is either in Purgatory (RCIA) or Heaven and is Catholic :)

And finally, please keep me in your prayers as I am trying to figure out what I am supposed to be doing after graduation. And also keep all of the seniors from EWC in your prayers, as we are all prob. in the same boat.

Thank you so much for the prayers! And if you ever need prayers, forward them on to me! I have a great prayer team that would be more than happy to take them on!

Happy Holy Week and 4th DAY!!!

In Christ,
Chris Osgood

No comments: