Sunday, April 19, 2009

Texas

Well, my trip is coming to a close, but it has been very relaxing and fun!

I have been here since Thursday night and I leave tomorrow (Monday) at 5:45 AM.

I feel like I have been on a retreat the entire weekend. I have spent some time in Adoration (they have it 24/7)! Other than that, I have done some homework, watched TV, ate food (I hope Fr. John doesn't get mad), then just hung out in the rectory.

I also went down to Austin with Fr. John to look at where he might live next school year. So we checked out the discernment house. There I got to meet one priest and three out of the fifty seminarians they have here! All of the people I have met over this weekend are very Holy people and I just love it here!

The place here is beautiful! Just look at the pictures:

No comments: