Monday, April 13, 2009

Update from Holy Week.







HE IS RISEN!!!

I hope everyone had a great Easter. This week has been very busy for me, and if I can get through this upcoming week, then we are in good shape for graduation.

On Monday, we found out who our graduation speaker is. It is Ben Stein: http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/04/ben-stein-to-speak-at-may-commencement.html

On Wednesday Liberty canceled classes (but it wasn't a free day off). We had to do testing all day: http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/04/is-liberty-doing-ok.html

My aunt and uncle picked me up on Thursday to drive me back home for Easter. It was very nice to see them and spend some time with them. We listened to a really good story on the way home (book on tape, now that's how you read books!) "Bud not Buddy" was the name of it. I would recommend it! When I got home, I went to Holy Thursday Mass and then went and spent some time with my cousin at the University of Dayton.

Friday, I went to Mass with my grandparents and aunt and uncle. Then I went to my other uncle's house and spent some time with my cousins (also with one of their girl friends). Then my one cousin and I went to UD for a small birthday party for one of his friends.

The big day was Saturday! I started out in the morning by being the Easter Bunny for the City of Moraine! They then let me keep the costume for our cookout at my grandparents. It was a nice cookout and it was great seeing my cousin and his wife there! http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/04/who-was-easter-bunny.html

After the cookout, I then went to the Easter Vigil, and all I can say is, AMAZING!!! http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-vigil-2009.html

Overall the weekend was very nice and relaxing! We left to come back to VA around 8:30 on Easter, and it worked out because I was able to have dinner with my other cousins down here. It was a great break!

PRAYER REQUESTS:
Pray for me this upcoming week. There is a lot of work that I need to do and it will be a rough week.
Also, the update will be late on Monday night next week instead of Sunday. I am going to Austin, TX for the weekend.

In Christ,
Chris Osgood

No comments: