Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ignite Your Torch 2009!!!

Do you know someone that is in high school? Do you want them to be on fire for their Catholic faith? Or do you know someone that is in high school and is interested in Catholicism?

Then you need to send them to Ignite Your Torch!!! This is the reason why I became Catholic and am now applying for the seminary for the priesthood. Watch the video bellow:




If you would like more information please go to http://www.igniteyourtorch.org/ or just email me at cosgood@liberty.edu

4 comments:

DJR said...

I have been to Ignite Your Torch '08 and '09 they are the highlight of my year! It is probably the best highschool age Catholic youth conference in the U.S.! I will definitely be back in 2010! - DJR

Chris Osgood said...

Awesome!

You better register ASAP, cause its going to sell out fast! We are going back to the same place we did in 09!

www.igniteyourtorch.org

Unknown said...

Will you be able to make a '09 video like the past two years?

DJR

Chris Osgood said...

I don't make the videos. I found these on youtube. There isn't one up from 2009 yet (I think there is one still being made). You can check the website for the videos though: www.igniteyourtorch.org