Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update on Deep in Scripture

So today I watched some videos of Arch-bishop Sheen on Fr. Leake's blog: http://salesianity.blogspot.com/2009/02/archbishop-sheen-woman-i-love.html

And I realized that I have never had any problem with Mary when I came into the Church. However, I would very rarely pray for her intersession. But after watching the videos today, I knew I had to change that!

So today, I have asked her to be my Mother as she is for the Church. I told her some of my needs that I have, and she has already provided them!!!

Then I asked for her to guide me on tonight's radio program. Well, she has already answered that too!

Just a few min. ago, Marcus Grodi sent me an email and said that we would do it on 1 Cor. 1:10-17. Our Mother really is looking out for her people and her Church!!!

www.deepinscripture.com

No comments: