Sunday, February 22, 2009

Prison Ministry Feb. 21

Last night I went to the prison again to help out with the prison ministry. This was only my second time going to help out, and it just gets better every time!

The men there have so much faith, it is unbelievable. After the communion service one of the men lead us in praying the Rosary. We prayed the 3rd Sorrowful Mystery and I have never seen anyone pray the Holy Rosary with such passion. The man who lead it started to cry while leading it. And when I saw/heard that, it brought a few tears to my eyes.

These men absolutely are on fire for God, and have more faith than many of the people I see in Church on Sundays.

One of the men blessed me last night by painting a beautiful Picture for me. And on it he wrote:

"May the blessings of the Lord always rest upon you in love, in peace, joy, wisdom and strength. You can do all things through Christ."

No comments: