Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a busy week.


Greetings everyone!

I would like to first apologize for the late update. It has been a very busy week.

This past Tuesday I had to go to court (for a speeding ticket earlier this year), but the good news is I got out of it! I have to do 24 hours community service though. (I learned my lesson and am going the speed limit. Although long road trips from Ohio to VA Beach its hard not to speed when you are so close to your destination).

On Wednesday night I was on the Deep in Scripture radio program with Marcus Grodi. I have to say that I was more nervous about that than I was being on the Journey Home with him. I hope you all enjoyed it (if you were able to listen to it). If you didn't have a chance at listening to it and would like to you can go to: http://www.deepinscripture.com/DISarchive08.html And look at Feb. 4, 2009. Guest: Chris Osgood

On Thursday Antonio (student here) had back surgery and is recovering very fast. He had to have back surgery from football. He has asked me to ask you all for prayers for his recovery!

Saturday night Maria and I were fortunate enough to have dinner with his Excellency Bishop DiLorenzo. We joined many student leaders from Catholic Campus Ministries from all over the Richmond Diocese. It was very good to meet with him and he is really excited about what has been going on at Liberty over the last two years.

On Sunday some of the students helped out during the mass. We were supposed to have many more show up and help out, but many students either came down with the flew or went home for the weekend. (pictures attached).

PRAYER REQUESTS:

Antonio and his back.

Praise for Trish deciding to keep her baby!

Praise for the Johnson family returning home today with their twins!

For me to find a job. (Thank you all for who have been kind enough to send some financial support while I am trying to find a job).

In Christ,
Chris Osgood

No comments: