Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What are Catholics doing?!

I have been reading many different blogs since the beginning of this year, and I am heartbroken by what I am reading by Catholic blogger's.

I agree that we must be pro-life and that we must encourage people to go to confession. But, when do we examine our own conscience? How long has it been since you have gone to confession? I hope and pray that you have gone very recently.

I am reading that the Catholics all around the world are upset with the Holy Father for lifting the excommunication. People are upset about the Legionaries of Christ (but some people are rejoicing), people are upset and signing a petition to have the Catholic politicians that are pro-abortion not be able to receive communion.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH US?! Yes, being pro-abortion is a grave sin, and yes the bishops need to start being the church leaders they are called to be and deal with the issue's of pro-life. But, we cannot judge.

There are many people in this country that are receiving communion that shouldn't be. I am afraid that some of the people wanting to deny it to others may be in the same boat. Examine your conscience and go to confession so that you will have a clean heart.

AND QUIT REJOICING WHEN OTHERS FALL!!!

No comments: